Trusted Drum Decontamination Service Provider in Gujarat
As a GPCB-approved Drum Decontamination Service Provider Company, we have an elaborate Drum Decontamination Facility for barrels and IBC tanks. Our decontamination process is in accordance with the guidelines provided by Gujarat Pollution Control Board. We are also a prominent contaminated drum buyer in Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Ankleshwar, and Vapi.
Transportation of Decontaminated Drums:
- We have permission from the GPCB to carry out the drums in our fleet of vehicles to ensure no leakage or waste.
- We carry out transportation in easily trackable GPS-mounted vehicles.
- The “HAZARDOUS WASTE” term is displayed on all sides of the vehicle during transportation.
Segregation & Storage And Testing Of Contaminated Drums:
- We segregate & store waste based on its type and category.
- We categorize and store flammable, ignitable, reactive, and non-compatible wastes separately.
- We strictly adhere to the compatibility test of contaminated containers before conducting any cleaning activity.
- A well-trained and experienced staff supervises the loading and unloading of hazardous waste.
- Our facility consists of multiple sheds storing different sheds for storing different kinds.
- We have adequate fire fighting
- Systems in place to safeguard the storage area.
- We have cutting-edge equipment like a multi-effect evaporator system (MEE).
The Process of Decontamination
The entire decontamination process is carried out through permissible methods such as hot water, steam, detergent, or solvent, based on the nature of the contamination.
We go through two stages of cleaning
- Chemical cleaning using detergent or surfactants
- Freshwater cleaning with a proper nozzle arrangement
- We use bentonite or other effective absorbents for barrels or drums which are contaminated with hazardous chemicals.
- We provide self or third-party certification for decontaminated drums, containers, and barrels.
- On account of safety, we conduct safety audits at regular intervals.
- Our Storage sites have adequate & prompt emergency response equipment systems for the hazardous waste stored on-site.
- Necessary safety precautions for risk assessment, spill management, evacuation, and first aid.
- For workers' safety, they have access to PPEs and are provided regular training regarding EHS, safety, and operation.
Why Choose MYNS as your Drum Decontamination Service Provider?
Contaminated Waste as a by-product is prevalent in many industries. You need a reliable waste management solution. As a GPCB Approved Plastic Waste Management Company,we offer an umbrella of services to our clients.